13 May 2020
Number of viewers 152 Category Activities
Warning oneself is to teach us to be conscious
in order to aware of what is right and wrong,
what should be done or should not be done.
Furthermore, we also always try to observe the
penalties for one's own mistakes.
No need for anyone to warn ourselves
and at the same time, we also do not focus
on the mistakes or the guilt of others.
- Reopen Now! Meditation Retreat (775)
- Donate foods to local people (728)
- meditation online today (702)
- Meditator Building (567)
- Buddha's Quotes (558)
- Buddhist Holy Day (460)
- HappyNewYear2020 (340)
- Heedfulness (336)
- Private Group 2-day meditation retreat (324)
- 2-Day Vipassana Meditation Retreat **February 4th-5th 2020** (322)