25 Dec 2019
Number of viewers 1193 Category Activities
Meditation retreat for laypeople students who study English program in MCU Buddhist University.
_____"Food is what the body needs, and that is what a mind needs too. Food for the body can be either nutritious or full of toxins. The same as food for the mind; some is free of toxins, but some is not. Food for the mind that is toxic is the food that contains greed, anger, delusion, envy, vengeance, hatred and sadness; and food for the mind that is non-toxic is the food that contains the virtues, such as kindness, compassion, benevolence, to be ashamed to do wrong, to fear sins, being awakened, etc. With both types of food, we must choose to consume only what we are sure to be free from toxins, for whatever we eat will blend in and become a part of us. "
- 1-Day Meditation Course (2015)
- 3 Day Meditation Course (1965)
- 2-Day Meditation Course (1714)
- Half-Day Meditation Retreat (1666)
- 2-Day Vipassana Meditation Retreat **February 4th-5th 2020** (1486)
- 2-Day Vipassana Meditation Retreat **February 11th-12th 2020** (1396)
- Heedfulness (1388)
- HappyNewYear2020 (1285)
- 2-Day Vipassana Meditation Retreat at the international meditati (1279)
- Dhamma Daily (1268)